Worship Leader/Associate Pastor Position
Position: Part Time – 20-30 hours per week
This Position Reports to: The Lead Pastor (Dr. John Hamilton) & the Church Board
This position is available immediately
We are looking for someone who:
- Is willing to work Bi-vocationally in the beginning.
- Has a heart for Jesus, and is passionate about the Lord’s call through worship, prayer, preaching, investing in the congregation and surrounding community, etc.
- Values community and has a passion for not only leading people in worship, but also teaching about true worship.
- Has the ability to include willing members in worship teams s
- Has a willingness to be mentored, learn from, and support the lead pastor
- Will attend board meetings (usually monthly)
- Plays an instrument and is able to play while leading worship
- Has Education in ministry (an asset), either completed or obtaining education online.
- Wants to live in a vibrant and growing smaller town.
- Current population is 23,000 souls
- Located 140 km. north of Toronto on Georgian Bay & the Nottawasaga river.
- Is one of Ontario's most beautiful "4 Season" vacation destinations
- Has "The Worlds Longest Fresh Water Beach." (14 km. long lots of public access)
- Close to Skiing (Blue Mountain about 30 minutes away)
- 4,500 plus acres of Provincial park lands (right in the heart of town.)
There is the potential for full time hours and or promotion to the position "lead pastor" in the future
We sincerely thank each individual for your time and consideration in applying for this position, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
Please send your resume and any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org